Honeywell Xenon Extreme Performance (XP) 1950g USB SR Corded Area-Imaging Scanner Kit
Honeywell Xenon Extreme Performance (XP) 1950g USB USB SR corded area-imaging scanner kit provides superior scan performance and able to read poor quality or damaged barcodes. Xenon (XP) 1950g features class-leading durability, high accuracy scanning, longer life cycle, reduces scanner downtime, service cost and total cost of ownership.
- Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling superior productivity and throughput.
- The Scanner Management Utility provides a perfect solution that automates deploying and update the scanners.
- It is optimized for digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- It can scan even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, reduces time consumption.
- It delivers class-leading durability and reduces scanner downtime, service cost and the total cost of ownership.
Scan Pattern : Area Image (1280 x 800-pixel array)
Scan Angle SR : Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
Drop : Engineered to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
Host System Interfaces : USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for TGCS (IBM) 46XX
User Indicators : Good Decode LEDs, Rear View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume), Vibration (optional)
Roll, Pitch, Skew : ±360°, ±45°, ±65°
Motion Tolerance : Up to 400 cm/s (157 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Tumble Spec : 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 104.1 mm x 71.1 mm x 160 mm (4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in)
Scanner Weight : 147.42 g (5.2 oz)