Cart is empty
EPSON DS-32000 DOCUMENT SCANNER
Thanks to Epson's new Complex Production Architecture, the DS-32000 has been engineered to the highest standards to meet the demands of busy office environments. The DS-32000 features a unique adjustable chassis design - Normal, Horizontal and Compact - allowing customers to choose the best physical position for their scanning needs. When in the compact position, the unit folds for easy storage. The inbuilt advanced paper-protection sensors also prevent documents from being damaged and ultra-sonic sensors ensure all documents are scanned, maintaining data integrity.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi and a 30-bit color depth for crisp imaging
- 120-sheet ADF automatically works with documents from 2 x 2" to 12 x 17"
- Long scanning mode for documents up to 12 x 220" at 200 dpi, 12 x 215" at 300 dpi, and 12 x 53" at 600 dpi
- Impressive scanning speeds of 90 ppm in simplex mode and 180 ipm in duplex mode for both black-and-white and color documents
- 120-sheet input tray with a daily duty cycle of 40,000 pages a day
- Double-feed detection prevents missing pages and slow mode for delicate sheets
- Scans folded pages, plastic cards, sealed envelopes, passports, and more
- Includes Epson Document Capture software to create searchable PDFs and to scan to online storage accounts
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers included for seamless compatibility with third-party software
- Programmable 2.7" touchscreen for easy access to scan jobs, settings, and maintenance features