Honeywell Eclipse 5145 Single-Line USB Laser Scanner
Honeywell Eclipse™ 5145 single-line, handheld, black, USB laser scanner is equipped with CodeGate® technology that can be used in a wide variety of applications. Eclipse 5145 features CodeSense™ which automatically wakes up the scanner from sleep mode when a barcode is detected. It is easily adaptable to any end-user system environment as it is OPOS and JPOS compatible. Its high-end feature set and compact form factor allow point-of-sale, menu scanning, document processing and inventory management. By pressing a single button, you can easily target the desired barcode and finish up the data transmission. It can scan quickly with the speed of 72 lines per second. It uses a pulsing laser line for barcode detection.
- Boosts your workflow from CodeSense™.
- Uses Powerlink cables like Voyager™ and Orbit™ series scanners.
- Protects your investment with free firmware updates via Metro Set™2 software and a standard PC.
- Provides a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD with state-of-the-art scanning technology.
- Pulsing laser line for barcode detection.
ScanPattern : Single scan line
Scan Speed : 72 scan lines per sec
Pitch, Skew : 68°, 52°
Scan Angle Horizontal : 50°
Decode Capability : Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
Drop : Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5´) drops
Input Voltage : 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power : 675 mW (125 mA @ 5 V)
Print Contrast : 35% minimum reflectance difference
Light Levels : 4842 Lux
Host System Interfaces : USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 169 mm x 63 mm x 51 mm (6.7˝ x 2.5˝ x 2.0˝)
Weight : 100 g (3.5 oz)