Honeywell Orbit 7120 Omnidirectional USB Black Laser Scanner Kit
Honeywell Orbit 7120 Omnidirectional USB Laser Scanner is an award-winning, innovative and affordable design that is aesthetically pleasing to boot. Patented 20-line scan pattern, this Omni-directional scanner has an easy-to-find sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second. Orbit 7120 comes features CodeGate technology that allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with the push of a single button.
- Due to the Omni-directional pattern, it provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefit to hand presentation applications.
- It comes with ultra-compact and award-winning design that are ideal for retail operations where counter space is at a premium.
- It is engineered with a “sweet spot” to optimize your scan performance and first-pass read rate.
- It has an adjustable scan head that enables users to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- It comes with free firmware updates via MetroSet 2 software and a standard PC.
Scan Pattern : 5 fields of 4 parallel lines
Host System Interfaces : USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
Scan Speed : 1120 scan lines per second
Light Levels : 4842 Lux
Print Contrast : 35% minimum reflectance difference
Input Voltage : 5 VDC ±0.25 V
Operating Power : 900 mW (180 mA @ 5 V)
Drop : Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
Pitch, Skew : 60°, 60°
Decode Capability : Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 105 mm x 102 mm x 150 mm (4.1 in x 4.0 in x 5.9 in)
Weight : 400 g (14.1 oz)