Honeywell Orbit 7190g 2D USB Hybrid Presentation Black Scanner Kit
Honeywell Orbit 7190g 2D USB hybrid presentation barcode scanner is engineered for highly efficient retail checkouts, with a unique dual-modes design that delivers seamless scanning of both merchandise and digital barcodes. Honeywell Orbit 7190g barcode scanner is an innovative, affordable and award-winning design that enables handheld scanning of large and bulky items. It is a plug-and-play scanner with automatic interface detection that automatically configures itself to the appropriate interface. It helps the retailers to address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner.
- It comes with dual-working modes as it scans both digital codes of customer smartphone and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- It features a 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern.
- The adjustable scan head of Orbit 7190g enables to tilt the scanner 30° to accommodate larger products.
- Compatible with most POS systems as it comes with multiple on-board interfaces.
- It simplifies integration by drawing power directly through USB, eliminating the need for an additional power supply and cabling.
Scan Pattern : Hybrid
Drop : Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
Input Voltage : 5 VDC ±0.25 V
Operating Power : 472 mA @ 5 V
Standby Power : 255 mA @ 5 V
Host System Interfaces : USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM468xx (RS485)
Symbol Contrast : 35% minimum reflectance difference
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 108 mm x 103 mm x 148 mm (4.3 in x 4.1 in x 5.8 in)
Weight : 410 g (14.5 oz)