Honeywell Voyager 1250g Single-Line Barcode Scanner
Honeywell Voyager 1250g Single-line Laser scanner aggressively reads linear barcodes up to 58.4 cm(23 in) away, makes the job more comfortable and productive. The Voyager 1250g plug and play scanner provide a superior out-of-box experience. It also provides superior scan performance and extended the depth of field that delivers an ergonomic solution for scan-intensive applications.
Honeywell Voyager 1250g Laser scanner is easy and simple to set up and provides perfect reading of linear barcodes. For users who wanthands-free scanning, Honeywell Voyager 1250g an easy-to-assemble stand increases throughput by incorporating automatic in-stand detection. Voyager 1250g comes with laser technology to readto read poorly printed or damaged barcodes.
- It supports multi-interface in one device with automatic interface detection and automatically configures itself to the appropriate interface.
- Its ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hands.
- It comes with CodeGate® technology which ensures the users that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data and making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- It comes with Remote MasterMind for Scanning that provides a turnkey remote device management solution and reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Needs no programming barcode to scan.
Form Factor : Gun shape
Scan Pattern : Single scan line
Decode Capability : 1D and GS1 DataBar
Host System Interfaces : Multi-interface; includes USB (HID Keyboard, Serial, IBM OEM), RS232 (TTL + 5V, 4 signals), Keyboard Wedge, RS-232C (± 12V), IBM RS485 supported via adapter cable
Print Contrast : 20
Engine Type : 1D Laser
Operating Power : 0.7 W
Input Voltage : 5 V DC
Scan Angle Horizontal : 30°
Drop Specifications : 30 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete
Skew, Pitch : 60°, 60°
Light Levels : 0-75,000 Lux (direct sunlight)
Dimensions : (L x W x H) : 60 mm x 168 mm x 74 mm (2.3˝ x 6.6˝ x 2.9˝)
Weight : 133 g (4.7 oz)