Cart is empty
Honeywell Voyager XP 1470G 2D Barcode Scanner:
Honeywell Voyager (XP) 1470g handheld USB Scanner comes with a better durability factor and a more powerful scan capability than any other scanner in its class. It is designed for 2D barcode reading and provides a more robust and reliable solution. It is engineered to withstand 30 drops at 1.8m (6ft) and 1000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft). It combines the enhanced reading of poor-quality and damaged codes, reducing the risk of errors and operational slowdowns and avoiding the hidden cost of the warranty. It is designed for in-store retail workflows with a high-accuracy scanning solution.
Voyager (XP) 1470g Scanner has Honeywell Operational Intelligence software which delivers on-demand scan insights giving higher employee productivity and throughput. This scanner can scan up to the bottom of the cart without bending and wasting time at the point of sale. With this scanner, you can enhanced your performance in the workplace every day.
The Honeywell Voyager XP 1470G 2D Barcode Scanner with a stand is a high-performance barcode scanner designed for retail, healthcare, and other industries. The Honeywell Voyager XP 1470G 2D Barcode Scanner with a stand is a versatile and reliable option for businesses that require a high-performance scanner for their barcode scanning needs.
- Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates the deployment and updating of the scanner.
- Its Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights and enables higher productivity.
- It provides highly accurate and fast scanning of damaged and poor-quality barcodes.
- The long Bluetooth range provides greater operational flexibility for line-busting or peak-season satellite POS stations.
- Scan Pattern: Area Image (1040 x 720-pixel array)
- Input Voltage : 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
- Operating Power: 2 W (400 mA @ 5V DC)
- Tumble Spec: 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
- Motion Tolerance: 70 cm/s (27.6 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Drop: Engineered to withstand 30 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
- Scan Angle : Horizontal : 39.2° nominal; Vertical : 27.4° nominal
- Light Levels : 0 to 100,000 lux
- Roll, Pitch, Skew : ±180°, ±65°, ±70°
- Print contrast: 20%
- Decode Capabilities : Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies