Honeywell Voyager Extreme Performance (XP) 1472g 2D USB Black Cordless Scanner Kit
Honeywell Voyager Extreme Performance (XP) 1472g 2D general duty USB cordless scanner is designed for in-store retail workflows that require a 2D scanning solution with high accuracy in a durable form factor. The Voyager 1472g black cordless scanner enables higher employee productivity, greater operational flexibility for line busting or POS stations. It is engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft).
- Its Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights and enables higher productivity.
- The long Bluetooth range provides greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations.
- It provides highly accurate and fast scanning of damaged and poor-quality barcodes.
- It provides 2D barcode reading, and require a more robust and reliable solution.
- It is fully backwards-compatible with existing Voyager accessories, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Scan Pattern : Area Image (1040 x 720 pixel array)
Operating Power (Charging) : Charger/ Communication Base: 179 g (6.3 oz)
Tumble Spec : 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
Motion Tolerance : 70 cm/s (27.6 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Battery : 2400 mAh Li-ion minimum
Number of Scans : Up to 50,000 scans per charge
Expected Duration of Operation : 14 hours
Expected Charge Time : 4.5 hours
User Indicators : Good Decode LEDs, Rear View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume)
Drop : Engineered to withstand 30 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
Scan Angle : Horizontal : 39.2° nominal; Vertical : 27.4° nominal
Light Levels : 0 to 100,000 lux
Roll, Pitch, Skew : ±180°, ±65°, ±70°
Print Contrast : 20%
Barcode Types : Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies
Dimensions (L X W X H) : 62 mm x 173 mm x 82 mm (2.5 in x 6.8 in x 3.2 in)
Scanner Weight : 210 g (7.4 oz)