TSC TDP-247, 203 DPI, 7 ips, SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion Direct Thermal Label Printer
The TDP-247 series direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family.
The TDP-247 series features two high speed models – the TDP-247 and TDP-345 – both ideally suited for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications. The TDP-247 can print four-inch-wide 203 dpi labels at speeds up to 7 inches per second. The TDP-345 offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second. Both models come standard with USB, parallel and serial connections. Other options include an internal Ethernet interface for easy network integration, label cutters, and a keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Windows labelling software CD, QIG, USB cable, Power cord, External universal switching power supply, Label spindle, fixing tab x 2,1.5“ core adapter x 2
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolution models
- Up to 177.8 mm (7") per second print speed
- Easy media loading
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4") OD
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Head open sensor
- USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity standard
- Optional internal Ethernet interface, cutter, standalone keyboard and peel-and-present assembly
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Cerner certified