TVS MSP 240 STAR PARALLEL+USB PRINTER
MSP 240 STAR is an ideal 80 column printer for printing receipts, invoices, and bills. Its wide input operating voltage makes it more suitable for user conditions which are challenged by power fluctuations.Patented Ink Bank Ribbon provides low running costs.With 450 CPS print speed and turbo dot print head design, MSP 240 Star dot matrix printer produces clear and legible prints on paper at higher throughput. Built with Parallel and USB interfaces, MSP 240 Star is versatile and is the retail's choice when it comes to printing. The simplified and easy to understand operator panel keeps the end users at ease during operations. The 15000 Power on hours reliability makes MSP 240 Star a highly reliable printer during high volume printing operations.
- Made in India, with an in-house crafted 9-wire print head for superior print-and-copy capability.
- Lower total cost of ownership by using patented Ink bank ribbon, resulting in a 40 million character life
- Designed to function even in severely fluctuating power conditions ranging between 90VAC and 270VAC.
- Through its self-diagnostic tool, iSense, the printer identifies errors and displays it in the front panel, leading to faster problem resolution
- Pan-India best-in-class service support availability
Brand : TVS
Model Name: MSP 240 star
Print Method : Serial Impact Dot Matrix
Print Direction : Bi directional Logic seeking
Print Head : Type 9 Wire
Print Width : 80 Column
Print Head Life : 200 million characters
Size W x D x H mm : 433 x 379 x 147
Weight : 5.7 kg
Relative Humidity : 10% to 80%
Temperature : +5 to + 45ºC
Power Standby : 12W
Mains frequency : 47 – 63 Hz
Standard Interface : Centeronics IEEE/P1284A Parallel , USB 2.0
Operating voltage : 90 – 270V AC