Cart is empty
Wacom CTL-4100WL/E0-CX Intuos Small Bluetooth Pen Tablet (Pistachio)Features :
- Wacom Intuos S Bluetooth Pistachio
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work and look like new with minimal to no signs of wear & tear; the product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month supplier backed warranty; box may be generic
- 4096 pen pressure sensitivity, Battery-free pen using EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity, +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance in accuracy, 7mm reading height, 2 pen switches, 4 customizable Express Keys, More than ¾ of tablet width is active area
- 4096 pen pressure sensitivity ; Battery-free pen using EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology ; 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity ; +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance in accuracy ; 7mm reading height ; 2 pen switches ; 4 customizable Express Keys ; More than ¾ of tablet width is active area ; 133 electromagnetic interactions per second between pen and tablet without requiring a battery (pen speed) ; 7-inch active area for S size SKUs, 10 inch for M size SKUs.
- Wacom Intuos has a fresh and vibrant design. It's now super slim (as thin as your typical smartphone), ultra-light (Bluetooth model S size only 250g and M size only 410g) and easy to take anywhere. Its new streamlined look and feel means it hardly takes up any desk space too. But don't be fooled, this sleek and stylish pen tablet is still as durable and robust as ever. And no matter the décor of your studio, study or bedroom.
- For a start there's the 4k pressure-sensitive pen. Designed to suit both left- and right-handed users, its ergonomic design, low 7mm reading height, higher linearity and weight-balance calibration deliver better precision and control. This enables you to glide across the tablet with ease and accurately recreate your vision. It's just like pen on paper. In addition, it features two pen buttons for customized functionality and nib storage with three accessory nibs for different styles of drawing.